Central first introduced in 1971 and still today’s preferred choice – enhanced for longer life and serviceability. The Hydra-Trac is an efficient, economical, and trouble-free method of conveyance intended for brutal conditions.
Load anywhere on the belt – high strength triple grouser trac resists abrasion and withstands impact shock. High tensile strength chain distributes the burden evenly and minimizes stress concentration.
Standard specification includes:
- Structural tube truss
- Segmented tooth drive sprockets
- Replaceable capped tail idlers
- Sealed and forged up turn and return carriage rollers
- Replaceable wide surfaced A.R. impact pathways
- Triple chain format improves track shoe life – a lot!
- Replaceable A.R. protection covers for side frame columns